Submissions to speak at the Women In Product Conference 2023 are in review
All of our conference programming is created by the community for the community. This year, 453 people submitted a proposal for 23WIP! We’re excited to announce our 23WIP speakers soon.
We hope to see you at 23WIP on May 9 & 10 as we join together to Build What’s Next.
Here’s HOW IT WORKS
Women In Product Conference’s programming is community-driven. A team of community members review and score each submission a minimum of 3 times. The top 25% of submissions move on to the next step.
CONTENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
A group of community leaders with diverse backgrounds and experiences work together to shape sessions and the overall agenda with content that is relevant to a wide range of product managers.
The Women In Product team reviews and finalizes selected programming and all submissions are notified by March 6.
We assure you a high-quality lineup of speakers and workshops at 23WIP! You’ll walk away with a rich set of tangible resources from each session – our speakers share worksheets, guides, useful decks, and other tools you can take back to work and implement immediately.
Speakers commit to
- Prepare for and attend a recording session for your presentation. Our production team will hold recording sessions from March 27 – April 9.
- Prepare up to 10 slides to be included by the date of your recording session.
- Promote the event and your appearance via your social channels.
- Participate in a drop-in platform training.
- Attend the conference for the live broadcast of your presentation; interact with attendees in the event chat.
- Host a live 30-minute interactive discussion session with attendees during the event on May 9 – 10.
Important SPEAKER Dates
- January 23 – February 4: Submission review by Community and Selection Committees
- March 6: All submissions notifications of status
- TBD: Prepare to Record — selected speaker exclusive event
- March 27 – April 7: Recording Sessions
- TBD: Drop-in platform training sessions
- May 9 – 10: Women In Product Conference 2023
Women In Product Conference’s programming is community-driven The WIP team works alongside a group of community reviewers and our Content Advisory Committee to shape an agenda filled with diverse content relevant to a wide range of product managers.
Thank you for your interest in joining us to Build What’s Next in 2023!