Here’s HOW IT WORKS
Women In Product Conference’s programming is community-driven. A team of community members review and score each submission a minimum of 3 times. The top 25% of submissions move on to the next step.
CONTENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
A group of community leaders with diverse backgrounds and experiences work together to shape sessions and the overall agenda with content that is relevant to a wide range of product managers.
The Women In Product team reviews and finalizes selected programming and all submissions are notified by March 6.
We assure you a high-quality lineup of speakers and workshops at 23WIP! You’ll walk away with a rich set of tangible resources from each session – our speakers share worksheets, guides, useful decks, and other tools you can take back to work and implement immediately.
Speakers commit to
- Prepare for and attend a recording session for your presentation. Our production team will hold recording sessions from March 27 – April 9.
- Prepare up to 10 slides to be included by the date of your recording session.
- Promote the event and your appearance via your social channels.
- Participate in a drop-in platform training.
- Attend the conference for the live broadcast of your presentation; interact with attendees in the event chat.
- Host a live 30-minute interactive discussion session with attendees during the event on May 9 – 10.
Important SPEAKER Dates
- January 23 – February 4: Submission review by Community and Selection Committees
- March 6: All submissions notifications of status
- TBD: Prepare to Record — selected speaker exclusive event
- March 27 – April 7: Recording Sessions
- TBD: Drop-in platform training sessions
- May 9 – 10: Women In Product Conference 2023
Women In Product Conference’s programming is community-driven The WIP team works alongside a group of community reviewers and our Content Advisory Committee to shape an agenda filled with diverse content relevant to a wide range of product managers.
Thank you for your interest in joining us to Build What’s Next in 2023!