This recap video covers:
- How the committee approaches reviewing submissions
- Frameworks for building winning titles
- How to identify compelling topics
- Keys to choosing a format for your idea
- Drilling down your key takeaways
Short on time? View the quick clips on choosing proposal titles and topics below.
Here’s HOW IT WORKS
Women In Product Conference’s programming is community-driven. A team of community members review and score each submission a minimum of 3 times. The top 25% of submissions move on to the next step.
CONTENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
A group of community leaders with diverse backgrounds and experiences work together to shape sessions and the overall agenda with content that is relevant to a wide range of product managers.
The Women In Product team reviews and finalizes selected programming and all submissions are notified by March 11.
We assure you a high-quality lineup of speakers and workshops at 24WIP! You’ll walk away with a rich set of tangible resources from each session – our speakers share worksheets, guides, useful decks, and other tools you can take back to work and implement immediately.
We are looking for a diverse group of WIP community members to assist our team in selecting content for this year’s virtual conference by rating and reviewing speaker submissions.
Speakers commit to
- Attend a private speaker training event on March 28
- Design, refine, and rehearse for your live session at 24WIP
- Promote the event and your appearance via your social channels.
- Tech-check at a drop-in platform training on May 7 or 9.
- Attend the conference, present or lead your live session, workshop, or discussion on May 14-15.
- (on-stage speakers) Host a live 30-minute follow-up interactive session with attendees after your stage segment. This session will not be recorded.
Important Speaker Dates
- February 5 – March 1: Submissions are reviewed by Community Reviewers and Selection Committee
- March 11: All submissions notifications of status
- March 28 Attend a private speaker training event
- May 7 or 9: Tech-check and drop-in platform training
- May 14 – 15: Women In Product Virtual Conference 2024