Volunteer at the Women In Product Conference 2023
Our conference volunteers are our greatest asset. In its eighth year, the Women In Product Conference will virtually bring together more than 4,000 women and non-binary folks in product from across the globe. Our theme is: Build What’s Next. This is an invitation to not only envision the next iteration of the products our attendees manage but is also a call to determine and achieve what’s next in their career — whether that’s finding new ways to show up as a product leader within their organization or cultivating a new role — and to build their network.
Applications are NOW CLOSED
Benefits of volunteering at the conference
- Past volunteers have become speakers at Women In Product conferences and continued to stay involved with the organization through HQ events, non-conference volunteer opportunities, and more!
- Our volunteers are recognized at the conference and receive a free ticket.
- All content from the 4 live-streamed stages will be available on demand exclusively to ticket holders after the event — so you can catch up on anything you miss live!
- Volunteers have the opportunity to connect and engage with other volunteers, speakers, and conference attendees!
We’re thrilled to continue to offer a variety of volunteer opportunities to our passionate community. Volunteers are an integral part of bringing inspiration, skill-building, and networking to our global community. Roles for 2023 include:
These volunteers are vital in encouraging safe and friendly spaces for all. These volunteers encourage in-chat engagement. This means welcoming attendees, posing questions or simple polls, engaging in chat conversations, and supporting the general attendee experience by addressing questions or concerns.
This role is the perfect way to get the most out of WIP’s on-stage content — and get to know community members. What more could you ask for? You’ll be able to represent the organization and spread warmth to attendees.
Attendees have the chance to connect with our powerhouse speakers during live Sessions. Each Session is between 30–50 minutes long. On-camera engagement is required for this role.
This role is responsible for moderating and hosting live, on-screen alongside featured speakers. That means hosting the room, prepping questions to ask during the Interactive Session, engaging with your speaker, and inviting attendees to ask questions in chat and on-screen. If you’ve been wanting to practice public speaking and build your personal brand, this is an amazing place to start.
Volunteers COMMIT to
- Participating in a 30-minute platform and volunteer training
- Reviewing all specified training materials to best prepare for volunteer roles
- Attending the conference at their scheduled time and fulfilling their volunteer duties. Shifts will be scheduled for 3-5 hours between May 9–10, 2023
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
February 22 Call for Volunteers Closes
March 15 All notifications made
May 9–10 Women In Product Conference 2022