OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
With 2,600+ attendees, you’ll have the opportunity to build your recruitment pipeline, generate leads, and support your women and product teams.
Post your jobs, internships and other opportunities to the Women In Product Career Center. Seen by 30K+ women and non-binary PMs, this is the place our community visits when looking for their next role.
Promote an open role, survey, product, event or promotion, to our 30,000+ newsletter subscribers. These cost $750 and include a photo, CTA link, and 250 characters of text in our bi-weekly newsletter which goes out to 30,000+ subscribers.
OUR PARTNERS CREATE EQUITABLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR PMs
Meta provided staff support from their UX Research team for our 2021 research report: “The State of Women in Product Management: A Blueprint for Equity.” They assisted with designing the research, analyzing the data, and providing topline insights.
The team completed a qualitative study that informed how we developed our survey of the field. They dove deep into the data to help us create a thoughtful picture of how the professional backgrounds, roles, responsibilities, and challenges of product managers everywhere differ by gender.
We’re building teams and products that reflect the full range of the diverse communities we serve. Our longstanding partnership with Women in Product and efforts to support The State of Women in Product Report ensure we are playing a critical role in advancing women in product management and increasing diversity in the tech industry.
Other Ways to Support Our Mission
Even without a large budget, you can still help women and non-binary folks thrive in product management careers at all levels:
- Sponsor your women and non-binary employees to attend our Conference and other events. Contact email@example.com.
- Follow our Research Report’s best practices and key recommendations for hiring and retaining diverse talent.
- Source speakers from our Speaker Database for any upcoming events you may have.
- Encourage your women to apply to speak for our Conference. Applications open in January.
- Let your women know about our community so they can receive support from their peers!