About this Circle
As women and non-binary leaders in the tech industry, you are pioneering new pathways. That path can feel lonelier and less clear the higher up you go, and there are fewer role models. Add to that the pressures and challenges of leading and navigating through uncertainty and change, and it can be easy to feel overwhelmed.
This group is designed for you to share experiences and insights and support each other to thrive as leaders and individuals – especially during times of uncertainty and change. Led by an expert leadership coach and facilitator, each circle will focus on relevant topics, with designated space for group discussion and individual/peer coaching.
This group will help you to:
- Clarify your career goals and make a plan to achieve them
- Communicate more effectively in difficult conversations, feedback and managing up
- Navigate change and uncertainty – including org restructures, change in direction, and limited resources
- Manage your “inner critic”/ imposter syndrome and limiting beliefs
- Amplify your influence, executive presence and personal brand
- Take care of your wellbeing – especially during times of high stress and uncertainty
- Increase your productivity and focus
- Get more comfortable with boundaries and saying “No”
We’ll do this through a combination of:
- Facilitated group discussion and reflection/coaching activities
- Peer coaching
- Optional “hotseat” coaching for individuals who want support with a particular challenge or goal
- Actions and accountability to move you forward and help you put new insights into practice
- Shared resources and tools
Weekly on Fridays: Oct 6, 13, 20, 27 • Nov 3, 10, 17 • Dec 1
“Christina has an incredible talent for seeing through to the core of people and helping them empower themselves into their own ‘right-life living.’ Her wise, straightforward techniques have been invaluable in helping me identify and prioritize my goals and values and shape my career and life in the direction I want.”
-PAST CLIENT TESTIMONIAL
Christina’s Coaching Style
Christina’s coaching style is creative, strategic, strengths-based, and action-oriented. She believes that real change must happen at the level of belief as well as action. Success, presence and confidence amplify when we align our strengths, passions, values and focus. In the group setting, Christina creates a safe and engaging space for everyone to bring their full selves, try new beliefs and actions, and build connections that will last beyond this program.
more about Christina
Christina is a certified Executive coach and facilitator with two decades of experience and a passion for supporting women to thrive as leaders on their own terms. She has coached hundreds of leaders across diverse industries and organizations, with a track record of supporting women to leverage their strengths and vision to build successful careers in product and tech. She is known for her ability to catalyze profound and rapid transformation in how leaders show up for their teams, organizations and in their lives – accelerating their career growth and personal fulfillment.
She’s been a guest speaker at the Women In Product Conference, and developed and co-led the first Women In Product Peer Coaching Circle program in 2021.
Christina holds degrees in Law and Politics and is certified as a Personal and Professional Coach by the Coaches Training Institute and the International Coaches Federation. She built and led the executive coaching department of Torch, a prominent leadership development platform. She has additional training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Conflict Resolution and Mediation, the Enneagram, Transformational Leadership Coaching, somatic leadership and mindfulness, positive psychology, and wellness coaching.