If you’re a budding product manager eager to discover your true career path, this program is tailored for you. We welcome those who want to unlock their potential and gain clarity about their product management journey. Whether you’re grappling with self-doubt, seeking to craft your unique career narrative, or yearning to identify your strengths and areas for growth, this group is your perfect companion on the path to self-discovery.
Have you said?
- “I want to figure out my next steps and become more well-rounded.”
- “Looking for a community of fellow PMs to learn and grow!”
- “I’m at a pivotal point in my PM career with my team and responsibilities growing rapidly!”
- “I’d like to meet PMs from other companies, share learnings, and explore opportunities for my next career move.”
- “I feel stuck in my current role.”
- “I’m excited about the opportunity to learn and grow alongside some of the smartest people in Product.”
Leading Your Team
Are you a product manager looking to navigate the intricate dynamics of your immediate team and leadership? If so, this program is your guiding light. We invite participants ready to tackle the challenges of managing up, maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and mastering the art of influencing without formal authority. Join us if you’re determined to excel within your team’s ecosystem.
Have you said?
- “Looking forward to learning about product team dynamics, team alignment, customer feedback management, and collaboration.”
- “I want to learn skills that will help me grow into leadership roles.”
- “I want to expand my network and get back to my career.”
- “I want to get stronger in data (forecasting, setting KPIs, OKRs), AI, anything to make me a stronger candidate.”
- “I’m an individual contributor PM working with early-stage/experimental product areas, and I would like to continue growing my career.”
- “I feel I’m currently at the mid-career point and feel this session is a great opportunity to learn from the experts from their experiences.”
Leading in the World
For those product managers aspiring to make a mark on the broader product landscape, this group is designed with you in mind. We extend our invitation to participants who wish to enhance your presence and cultivate essential skills needed in the wider product realm. If you’re eager to become a networking virtuoso, exude executive presence, and champion team and culture building, this program is your gateway to leading in the world of product management.
Have you said?
- “I want to connect with other women who have non-traditional product backgrounds.”
- “I’m starting to think about what it looks like to be a product leader.”
- “I’m looking for leadership perspective and key attributes to grow in my role.”
- “I’d like to find support from and share advice with other PMs at a similar point in our careers where we’re looking to break into executive/leadership roles.”
- “I’m a senior PM but I only transitioned into PM a few years ago, and most of my experience is in an adjacent field. I’m trying to figure out if PM is really for me, and I’d really benefit from having a cohort of peers to discuss this with.”